The I Ching is a cherished book of ancient Chinese wisdom, which serves as an oracle that can enlighten us with understanding and guidance on our journey through life. The I Ching has also been a source of inspiration throughout the ages for the contemplation of spiritual and universal energies, and for scientific and philosophical debate.
The I Ching originated more than 2500 years ago. Beginning as an oral tradition and evolving toward collected works written by sages, mediums, diviners and visionaries – it has been part of history for millenniums. I Ching divinination has helped world leaders with questions of government, laws, rules, kingdoms, and people of all types to penetrate the deeper meaning of life on earth.
Today, I Ching guidance includes practical matters, such as issues concerning business, relationships, and family, as well as physical and emotional dimensions. One can ask: “Am I acting in accord with the best interests for all involved?” “Is there something I should know or understand better so that I can accomplish my goal ?” – “What kind of dynamics does my relationship have, need, or lack?” “Should I marry Freddy?” The question can be anything, the answer will be complex or simple – no matter what, you will receive an answer.
How FAQ’s find their answers:
- Clarity on issues affecting your life, help in understanding the foundation of the effects you create, and suggestions on how to cope for best results
- Insights into the dynamics of your relationships and how your choice of action and attitude can influence and improve them
- Guidance in the direction of achieving your goals, and clues on the best actions needed to fulfill them and avoid pitfalls
- Practical methods and ideas for overcoming problems that will integrate with any lifestyle and spiritual practice
- Answers to questions about life, health, family, career, social systems, experiences and attitudes
- Help in dealing with any troubling situation
- Inner vision on your authentic being, and testimony on your accomplishments from a wider universal perspective
- Cues that reveal the deeper roots of where you are planted
To learn more about how to cast an oracle, click here